Eurorest Terms & Conditions
Rules of completing and redeeming Eurorest hotel cheques in hotels
The Eurorest hotel cheque
1. The Eurorest hotel cheque is a registered document, entitling maximum 2 individuals to take advantage of free of charge accommodation or discounted accommodation and meals, in the Facilities included in the Catalogue of Hotels.
2. The maximum number of free of charge accommodation or discounted accommodation and meals, to be utilized with Eurorest hotel cheque, is listed in the field “Number of nights”, on the cheque form.
3. The Eurorest hotel cheques may be combined, thus the accommodation period shall be extended.
4. The Eurorest hotel cheque is valid starting from its issue date, to the date printed in the field marked “Expiry date”, which cannot be extended. The accommodation period in any Facility should be completed on or before the hotel cheque expiry date.
5. The Eurorest hotel cheque holder, hereinafter called the Consumer, may utilize the hotel cheque only once and only in a single Facility. The Facility is obliged to retain the hotel cheque upon the Consumer’s arrival.
6. The Eurorest hotel cheque is affixed with a metallic security design, and includes the following computer-printed fields: Cheque number, Expiry date, Number of nights. The fields: First Name, Surname and Address of Residence shall be completed by the Consumer in block capitals, using a ballpoint pen. The Consumer shall put their signature in the field “Signature of Cheque Holder”.
7. The Eurorest hotel cheque shall be deemed invalid upon its expiry date, if it has been damaged to the extent that one might question its authenticity, or completed by the Consumer against the rules stipulated in item 6, or should the Consumer fail to put their signature in the field: “Signature of Cheque Holder”.
8. No hotel cheque duplicates are issued, if the Consumer has lost or damaged their Eurorest hotel cheque. The Consumer shall not receive the money or any other refund, for a hotel cheque that has not been utilized.
Catalogue of Hotels
9. Catalogue of Hotels containing a list of all Facilities required to receive the Consumer, may be found at www.eurorest-hotels.com, and contains the following information on each Facility:
9.1 Periods in which the Facility shall accept the Consumer;
9.2 Daily number and type of meals provided by the Facility to the Consumer;
9.3 The binding rates for the Consumer arriving to the Facility:
9.3.1 For Facilities offering free of charge accommodation, these are compulsory catering fees
, which make up the daily rates per one adult individual, inclusive of meals and standard hotel services, as declared by the Facility.
9.3.2 For Facilities offering discounted accommodation with meals, these are discounted daily rates, which make up the rates per one adult individual, inclusive of meals and standard hotel service, as declared by the Facility.
Rights and Duties of Facilities
10. Facilities shall accept the Consumer, as per the Terms and Conditions herein.
11. Facilities shall provide the Consumer the minimum of 2 meals per day during the entire period of stay.
12. In case of absence of vacancies at the time requested by the Consumer, or in the period of accepting the Consumer designated by the Facility, the Facility reserves the right to refuse reservation.
13. Facilities may decline to provide services to the Consumer, or terminate the services provision forthwith, shall the Consumer fail to comply with the rules stipulated in the Terms and Conditions herein, or infringe the rules of the facility.
Rights and Duties of the Consumer
14. Prior to the arrival to the Facility, the Consumer, shall directly and individually contact the particular Facility in order to make a reservation, and confirm the rates for the Consumer, binding in the Facility.
15. The Consumer is required to specify the time and the length of their stay in the Facility, of which they shall advise the Facility staff during the reservation process.
16. The condition, of the Consumer being provided the services by the Facility, is the Consumer covering the fees based on the rates applicable at the time of the stay. The charges must be paid in advance, in the amount equal to the number of nights, for each adult individual. The rates are listed in the Facility’s offer in the Catalogue of Hotels.
17. The Consumer shall make their own round trip travel arrangements.
18. When taking advantage of additional paid services offered by the Facility, such as: sports facilities, phone, additional beds, parking and etc., the Consumer shall cover those services as per the rates and within the periods specified in the Facility rules, or as agreed individually.